Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Want What I Want

I Want
I Want What I Want
Harry Andrews (Actor), Jill Bennett (Actor), John Dexter (Director)|Format: DVD
Release Date: April 19, 2011

Buy new: $19.95 $14.99
25 used & new from $9.88

(Visit the Hot New Releases in Gay & Lesbian list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

Review & Description

Based on the sensational best seller, I WANT WHAT I WANT helped pave the way for the release of many other films dealing with transvestite and transsexual themes. Acclaimed British actress ANNE HEYWOOD (THE FOX, THE CHAIRMAN) stars as Roy, a young English man who works at a real estate agency and lives with his widowed father (Harry Andrews - SUPERMAN, THE INTERNECINE PROJECT).
Roy's existence is a fight against loneliness as he is obsessed by a secret desire that no one understands.

Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #54902 in DVD
  • Released on: 2011-04-19
  • Rating: R (Restricted)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.77:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Color, DVD, NTSC, Widescreen
  • Original language: English
  • Running time: 91 minutes

Click Check Price & More Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment